Candidates who are interested in migrating to Australia via the investor route are required to meet the following criteria:
– At least two of the last four years, you had to own a business that made at least AUD 750,000.
– At least AUD 1,250,000 in personal and business assets.
– Under the age of 55 – unless the state that nominated you confirms that you will make a major economic contribution.
Meet the current pass mark of 65 points on the Business Innovation and Investment Points test. You get points for:
– English language skills
– Qualifications, Age, & Innovation
– Business or trading experience
– Total assets, both personal and business
– Turnover in business