Any Question? Call Us

Welcome To Equator Visas

Study Abroad. Settle Abroad.

Empowering your future, one step at a time: Education and Immigration consultancy by students, for students in India.

Study In The Australia

When considering where to study abroad, Australia is often cited as a top choice. The educational opportunities and quality of life in Australia are second to none, and the country is home to eight of the world’s top 100 universities.


In Australia, there is a great deal of academic diversity for international students to choose from. The high standard of education offered, the breadth of available majors, and the abundance of employment possibilities after graduation make it a popular choice among Indian students. The research conducted by Australian universities is world-class, particularly in the fields of the arts and humanities, education, and the hard sciences.
Australia is home to some of the best universities in the world. The universities in Australia offer a wide range of classes in many different fields. Compared to the UK and the US, the school fees here are very low. Students in Australian colleges can get a work permit that lets them work for up to four years after they finish school. This can be a way to get a lifelong visa to live in Australia.

There is a worldwide reputation for the excellence of the region’s academic institutions. All throughout the world, people respect and admire their degrees. Compared to other nations, the cost of living in Australia is quite inexpensive, which is a major plus for international students. Students can also earn money with their education by working part-time (up to 20 hours per week) while in school.

Australia Student visa

As a result of its thriving economy, Australia attracts a large number of international students. Student visas to Australia are among the most straightforward to obtain worldwide. In order to obtain a student visa to study in Australia, prospective students must meet several criteria. Subclass 500 visas are available to those who have been accepted into a full-time study programme.

The visa holder can do the following if they hold a Student visa (Subclass 500):
1 – Sign up for a class attend a course of study that qualifies.
2 – Invite your family to Australia.
3 – Getting in and out of the country.
4 – During the course, you can work up to 40 hours every two weeks.

The initial visa is valid for five years, and extensions can be requested throughout that time.


Typically, your visa will take four weeks to process. The earliest you can submit your visa application is 124 days before the start of your study, and the earliest you can arrive in the nation is 90 days before the start of your course.

Your dependents can also apply for a Subclass 500 visa in their own right. You must list all dependents, even if they won’t be travelling with you right away. Otherwise they can miss out on a dependent visa in the future.


1 – Before you send in your application, you need to make sure you have all the necessary papers.
2 – The papers you have to bring are proof of who you are and what kind of person you are. They show that you have met the visa requirements.
3 – Apply for the visa, You can apply for the visa online.
4 – After your visa application has been received by the officials, they will let you know.
5 – You’ll be shared with the status of your visa application.


The Australian government gives you more than one choice. The following are ways to apply:
1 – Directly by the university’s website.
2 – Through an agent.


You will be required to take an English proficiency exam if English is not your first language. Before applying for a visa, you should take the IELTS and have your scores on hand.

Send your CoE request to the colleges.
The university will send you an acceptance letter if you have been accepted into a programme. You’ll need to accept the offer and pay the tuition costs in writing. After that, you’ll get a CoE, or confirmation of enrollment. Your application for a student visa cannot be processed without this step.


The next step is to apply for a visa:
1 – Certificate of Electronic Enrollment (eCoE)
2 – Certificate of Authenticity for Temporary Entrants (GTE)
3 – Proof of sufficient means to meet all study-related expenses (including a round-trip plane ticket, university fees, and a yearly stipend of AU$18,610)
4 – Your Score on the Test of English Proficiency
5 – Health insurance that meets Australian standards
6 – Criminal history record


Courses in the arts, education, and humanities tend to be more affordable in Australian universities than professional programmes like engineering and medicine.

Undergraduate Bachelor Degree

20,000 – 45,000 AUD$

Postgraduate Master’s Degree

22,000 – 50,000 AUD$

Doctoral Degree

18,000 – 42,000 AUD$

Vocational Education and Training

4,000 – 22,000 AUD$

English language studies

300 AUD$ per week


Intake 1: Semester 1 – February
Intake 2: Semester 2 – July.


Students must be 18 or older.
Students from other countries who are in Australia on a valid student visa are permitted to work a maximum of 20 hours per week.
However, working as a teaching assistant is an exception. Academic assistants are permitted to work an unlimited number of hours per week.
They are not permitted to operate as independent contractors.
Note: Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visas are available to new graduates. The visa approval will depend on the student’s selected field of study and the visa category they have applied under.


Student visa details:
The Subclass 500 visa is for students studying in Australia.
Full-time enrollment in a registered course is required to qualify for a student visa.
The student visa is valid for five years.
The course you want to take must be on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
– Confirmation of your enrollment at an Australian university has been issued in the form of an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate.
– Proof that you want to study in Australia exclusively and not make Australia your permanent home by submitting a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement.
– Recent passport-sized photos (four)
– Officially-attested copies of your transcript or certificate of achievement
– The Australian government endorses a health insurance programme called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students. Your school likely offers this coverage for purchase.
– English proficiency examination results (IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE) for non-native speakers
– Proving that you have the money to pay for all you need while you study
– Civil status documentation, if required
– If there are any additional criteria, the Australian University will let you know before you submit your application.
– Proof of sufficient means to cover tuition, transportation, and living expenses is required to obtain a student visa.
– You need to show proof that you have a clean character record in order to meet the character requirement.
– Document confirming that the necessary visa costs have been paid.
Note: You should expect to hear about any other requirements from the college you’ve been accepted to.


After finishing your programme of study in Australia, you may be eligible for the Post-Study Work stream of the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa if you earned a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree.
Graduate Work stream: This is for international students who have finished with a qualification that qualifies them for a job on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). This type of visa is granted for 18 months starting on the date of issue.


1 – Post-Study Work stream of the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485)
Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa holders who have earned a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Australia are eligible for the Post-Study Work stream, which allows them to work in Australia after completing their studies. They have the option of working there for 2-4 years to broaden their foreign experience.

2 – Graduate Work Stream
The Graduate Work Stream is another option for students seeking employment. Graduates with relevant skills and experience in an industry represented on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) are welcome to apply to this track. The duration of this visa is 18 months.